Summer houses are available in any size. If your size doesn`t appear on our price list please ask and we will be happy to quote. When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
The Sun room comprises of two ten pane georgian effect windows on either side of the door . A pair of ten pane georgian effect doors are fitted cental with key lock and wrought iron effect furniture.The roof has a 2ft overhang veranda.
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering
The Sun Room comes as standard with one pair of HG10 doors and CG windows fixed (Usually 10 or 15 depending on unit size)
Customize the summer house with your own choice of doors and windows . Click here for options