Summer houses are available in any size. If your size doesn`t appear on our price list please ask and we will be happy to quote. When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
The Sun chalet comprises of two six pane georgian effect windows on either side of the door . A pair of ten pane georgian effect doors are fitted central with key lock and wrought iron effect furniture.The roof has a 1ft overhang veranda.
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering
The Sun Chalet comes as standard with one pair of HG10 doors and fixed CG windows (usually 6 or 9 depending on unit size)
Customize the summer house with your own choice of doors and windows . Click here for options