Summer houses are available in any size. If your size doesn`t appear on our price list please ask and we will be happy to quote. When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
The garden sun room comprises of two large windows either side of the door and two large pane windows in the doors. Side windows are optional at extra cost.The roof gives a 1ft overhang veranda..
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering
The Garden Sun Room comes as standard with one pair PATT10 doors and two fixed PATT15 windows