Potting Sheds are available in any size. If your size doesn`t appear on our price list please ask and we will be happy to quote. When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
All Potting sheds come with a potting bench and a choice of an angled front or straight front. If you intend to use the potting shed for storage as well as potting you may be better with a straight front so you don`t feel to enclosed!
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Doors are 30” wide and can be split (stable) doors at an extra cost
- Single opening window in the gable can be added at an extra cost
- Door can be placed either end.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering.