Summer houses are available in any size. If your size doesn`t appear on our price list please ask and we will be happy to quote. When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
The georgian wordsworth comprises of a 6 pane georgian effect windows either side of the door .
The roof gives a 1ft overhang veranda.
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering.