When choosing your size please remember the internal useable size is approximately 5 inches smaller than the size chosen! Also When preparing your base the floor panel will always be 2 inches smaller than your chosen size.
The Corner Summer houses comprises of georgian effect windows on either side of the door and pair of ten pane georgian effect doors fitted to the front with key lock and wrought iron effect furniture. ONLY AVAILABLE IN 8 X 8 OR SMALLER.
- 45mm x35mm framing used throughout.
- 12mm Shiplap tongue & groove or 19mm Loglap tongue & groove for the walls
- 12mm matchboard tongue & groove on the floor ,roof and door
- Constructed using nails
- Dipped in water based (animal friendly) base treatment.
- Price Includes horticultural glass (green house glass 3 mm thick) .Toughened glass and perspex are available at extra cost .Please ask for more details if required.
- We use a polyester lined felt on all roofs for a more durable covering
Corner Summer Houses comes as standard with one pair HG10 doors and two opening CL3 windows